Registration for Permissions to Skate (PTS)/Non-Resident Passport(NRP), News (Lambeth Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Apr 11, 2024 | Jana Shouldice | 1018 views
Registration for Permissions to Skate (PTS)/Non-Resident Passport(NRP)
Registration for both OMHA Permission to Skate (PTS) forms and Non-Resident Player (NRP) Passports is available.  

If you have not received your PTS for AAA tryouts, please complete the PTS registration at the link below and the PTS will be sent to you by email within 48 hours.  

If you need an NRP for A/AA tryouts, please complete the NRP registration at the link below. You may select ONE association only for an NRP and will be required to include this in your registration. 

The NRP will be sent directly to the association you have selected with an email copy to you. If a change in association is required after your initial selection, please do not complete another registration. Email [email protected] to make this request. 


If you have any questions or need more information, feel free to email me at [email protected].

Jana Shouldice
Lambeth Minor Hockey - OMHA Registrar

Back n Motion
Back n Motion 3010 Colonel Talbot Rd #4 London, ON N6P 0B3 Phone: (519) 668-8855 Email: [email protected]
Lambeth Foodland
Lambeth Foodland 2295 Wharncliffe Rd S London ON N6P 1S7 Phone: 519-652-5532 Prop: Robert Park
Lambeth Legion
Lambeth Legion Branch 501 7097 Kilbourne Rd, Lambeth, Ontario N6P1K5 519 652 3412
Sticks & Scones Cakes and Baked Goods
Sticks & Scones Cakes and Baked Goods 2490 Main St. Lambeth London, ON N6P 0C8 Phone: 519-203-1995 Email: [email protected]
Castell Homes
Castell Homes 2540 Main St, London, Ontario Phone: 548.888.3109 E-mail: [email protected]