Played before Elsewhere? (Lambeth Minor Hockey)

PrintPlayed before Elsewhere?


If you are NEW to Lambeth Minor Hockey, but played organized hockey before elsewhere, you MUST provide supporting paperwork before completing registration. Please download the appropriate OMHA form from the links show below that apply to your situation:

OMHA_Right-of-Choice Form
Download this form if you live in a 'Right of Choice' area (i.e Delaware, Talbotville etc.) and played with a different OMHA Centre last season (eg. Mt. Brydges, Port Stanley etc.).

OMHA_Residential Move OMHA Transfer form
Download this form if you have moved to Lambeth this year and played at a different OMHA Centre last season (e.g. Dorchester, Ingersoll etc.).

OMHA_OHF Transfer Form
Download this form if you have moved to Lambeth this year and did not play OMHA last season (e.g. Alliance - London, GTHL - Toronto etc.).

Submitting Completed Forms

You will be unable to complete your registration with Lambeth Minor Hockey until the OMHA approves your transfer request. Please download, print and complete the OMHA form you need and be sure to include all supporting documentation pieces.  Please note OMHA will not review incomplete transfer requests. Your transfer paperwork can be either e-mailed or mailed as follows:


Scanned/emailed to:

Mailed to:

OMHA Right of Choice Form

[email protected]

Lambeth Minor Hockey Association

P.O. Box 12, Station Lambeth
London, ON
N6P 1P9

OMHA Residential Move Form

OMHA OHF Transfer Form

The registrar of the association player is leaving

Quick Links
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
Printed from on Sunday, May 22, 2022 at 7:53 PM