U7 Initiation Program - House League
Age (As of Dec. 31/23)
2017, 2018, 2019
4, 5 or 6
All teams in the U7 Initiation Program play house league at Lambeth Arena. Players are on the ice 2 times per week.
In an effort to ensure youth can play hockey within their community, MHAL has limited funds available for financial assistance for families in need. Please email the appropriate registrar with your request. All requests will be kept private. More information can be found here.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR INITIATION HOCKEY:
REGISTRATION OPENS – APRIL 17:
Option 1: Pay in full upon registration.
Option 2: Pay by installments. First installment due upon initial registration (April 17-May 30), second installment due June 1, third installment due July 1 and final installment due August 1.
NOTE: If you are NOT paying by credit card, please communicate how payment will be received (cash, e-transfer, cheque, subsidy, etc.) to the MHAL Registrar BEFORE registration is completed at [email protected].
E-Transfer Payments can be sent to [email protected] with player’s name and division (U7) in the message box.
REGISTRATION CLOSES – JUNE 30 (SUBJECT TO AVAILABLE SPACE):
If there are spots available, registration will remain open until the teams are full and then wait lists will be started. You will be instructed to contact the Registrar.
SEPTEMBER 5 AND LATER:
All registrations subject to space availability and payment is due in full upon registration.
1. Base Registration: $375
Fee includes team photo.
2. Volunteer Fee (conditionally refundable): $100
Each player registered with Lambeth Minor Hockey is charged a $100 volunteer fee which is refunded by the end of the season if you volunteer with Lambeth Minor Hockey. Team Coaches, bench staff, managers (up to 7 per team) and executive members are all eligible for the volunteer fee refund.
READY TO REGISTER?
Lambeth Minor Hockey Association (MHAL) uses the Hockey Canada Registration (HCR 3.0) system for registration. This system is linked directly to Hockey Canada files.
- Sign into the HCR 3.0 system using link below to access your family account.
Once completed, you will be able to add/select your player to your HCR 3.0 account and complete their registration process.
Add/Select any subsequent players and complete their registration process. (You can register all your players prior to going to the payment process.)
Proceed to the payment process.
- If you are new to Lambeth but have played elsewhere, you must provide initial information prior to registering. See 'Player is NEW to Lambeth' under "Registration - Boys Hockey".
- If your player is new to hockey or Hockey Canada you must provide the following information in the HCR 3.0 system to set up the player before you can register them:
- child’s birth certificate
- parent’s driver’s license (or other proof of address)
REGISTRATION LINK --> Login to HCR 3.0
IF YOUR REGISTRATION IS BEING REJECTED:
- If you did not play for Lambeth last year and you are being rejected by the system, you will need to provide some base information for your initial setup. See 'Player is NEW to Lambeth' under "Registration - Boys Hockey".
- If you played for Lambeth within the last few years and you are being rejected by the system, please provide the following information by pasting the following questions and their answers in an e-mail to the MHAL Registrar at: [email protected]
o What is your player’s name?
o What is your player’s date of birth?
o What is the player’s address?
o What is your e-mail address for returning your registration number?