Lambeth Minor Hockey Players and Parents,
A huge thank you for all your cooperation and patience as we get our players back on the ice safely! As we navigate our return to hockey, there will be frequent changes and updates so I ask that you check your email and the website regularly.
The Arena Entry Health Screening Questionnaire
is available for download. If you are able, please complete prior to arrival to speed up the check-in process.
For updated protocols from the City, as well as reminders with regards to check-in and arrival at the arena, please...
1. Group Check-in
- When the COVID team rep arrives they must check in with the greeter so they know who will be responsible for checking in the next group to enter the arena
- ALL players and parents entering the arena must be pre-screened. Once the majority have arrived and checked-in, the group can proceed to the dressing room
- Please ensure you arrive 15 minutes prior to your ice-time so you have enough time to check in and enter the arena in a timely manner
- The COVID team rep must stay with the greeter to check in any late arrivals. If you arrive later than 15 minutes after your ice-time starts, entry may be denied. PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME!
2. Parent/Guardian Entry
- ALL parents/guardians that are entering the facility to assist their child MUST complete a pre-screening document (see attached). If you are able, please complete prior to arrival to speed up the check-in process. You can present this document to the greeter and go directly in
- The players must enter as a group followed by the parent/guardian who will be assisting
- Once parents have assisted their child they must leave immediately, even if the group is still in the dressing room waiting to go on the ice
- Parents will not need to fill the form out again when they return into the arena to assist after the session
- No re-entry until the exact end time of the session
We are hoping the online screening platform will be available this week. Stay tuned for more updates!