Starting on Monday October 19th, the City will allow one parent/guardian per participant
to stay and watch their child on the ice. There are a few important guidelines everyone must follow:
- We are limited to one parent/guardian per participant. This rule will be strictly enforced. There are a maximum of 20 spectators permitted in the arena and therefore we cannot allow additional parents, guardians, grandparents or other siblings of the participant to stay in the arena.
- Every parent/guardian that enters the arena is required to complete the City of London COVID Health assessment and present it to our staff at the front entrance. This form will be reviewed by our staff prior to allowing you to enter the arena.
- Upon entry use the hand sanitizer at the entrance to the arena
- If you are assisting your child to get ready to go on the ice we ask that you stay in the dressing room with your child until it is their ice time. Once the child goes onto the ice surface you may proceed to the designated viewing area and social distance from the others in that area.
- If you are not assisting your child to get ready we ask that you ONLY enter at the start of their ice time and go directly to the designated viewing area and social distance from the others in that area. Attached is the designated spectator area for Lambeth and Bostwick Arena.
- At the conclusion of the ice time you are to leave the arena immediately.
- NO outside food or drink is permitted into the arena including coffee, tea, etc.
- Masks are to be worn at all times while in the arena.
- No gathering in the lobby or other common areas
It is REALLY important to emphasize the need for everyone to follow these rules. The City wants to allow the parents to enter to watch but if the rules are not being followed, this will be revisited.
Thanks for you help in following the above guidelines so we can safely watch our kids on the ice!