Registration is now open!
After careful consideration, we have decided to
open up the IP program to all children born in 2014, 2015 & 2016.
- Session 2 will have 2 ice times per week for this age group, and will take place over 10 weeks - actual schedules will be announced at a later date – ice times will be on a rotating schedule on weekend mornings
- Jerseys and socks will be supplied by the Tim Hortons sponsored Tim Bit program
- Two groups of 10 children each will share the ice each practice
- Due to Covid restrictions, goalie equipment will not be supplied for this age group. If your child wishes to play in net, you must supply your own equipment
- A reminder, that all children are required to wear full hockey gear , including a mouth-guard and neck-guard. These are not optional, and are important for the safety of your child. Unsure of what you need? Herms Sports can help!
- Registration will be capped at 60 children total - Sufficient registration numbers are required to make this program a successful one. If we are unable to reach our registration target, all registrants will be refunded and/or money will be held as a credit on your account to be applied to future sessions/seasons. Please register as soon as possible.
As a reminder, our program is not a learn-to-skate program. With all the restrictions placed upon us as a centre, we need to ensure that only those players who have the ability to be fully self-sufficient in terms of on and off-ice procedures are able to proceed with on-ice activities.
If your child is currently enrolled in another centres’ IP program, please read below
As per OMHA/Internal Covid restrictions, those currently registered with other centres who wish to return to Lambeth for all or part of Session 2 have two options:
Option 1: Participants who wish to start at the beginning of Session 2 (November 16th): please register asyou normally would (you may not have your child skating in both centres)
Option 2: Participants who wish to complete their current session at another centre, before starting in Lambeth, would begin after Christmas (week of Dec 28) at a prorated amount. Payment is required to hold your child’s spot. To secure your spot with the Lambeth IP Program, Interested registrants register and select the prorated amount.
Our Session 1 underwent many last minute amendments due to the ever-evolving Covid situation. Please note that teams and programming may need to be amended at any point with very limited notification to parents, due to further COVID-19 restrictions.
IP PARENTS!!! WE ARE IN NEED OF COACHES AND ON-ICE VOLUNTEERS: The success of this program depends greatly on the efforts and dedication of parent volunteers. At this point, we are short of required help (coaches, trainers, on-ice practice help). Thank you to those who have already expressed an interest in helping this year – if you are still interested, please contact me directly to let me know what position you would like to pursue. If you haven’t already, and if you are interested in coaching or helping with the IP Program, please let me know ASAP via email. Training and certification is required but can be done online, details will be provided.