Please see below for important reminders from the City of London.
Over the past little while we have been noticing that COVID protocols by many user groups have either been forgotten or ignored. We felt it a good time to remind everyone of the current COVID protocols in place in our arenas. Please distribute this to all the members of your association.
- Entry into the arena is permitted 30 minutes prior to your ice time.
- Prior to entering the arena every one is required to complete a COVID screening.
- Associations are responsible for screening all of their participants and MUST have one representative from the team sign the team in acknowledging that the screening has been completed.
- All parents/guardians/spectators that enter are strongly encouraged to complete the COVID screening through the QR code posted outside the arena. If you do not have a cell phone and are not able to do so you will be required to provide your name and number for contact tracing purposes. By providing this you are acknowledging that you completed the COVID pre-screening.
- Everyone 12 and over is then required to show proof of double vaccination or a valid medical note stating they are exempt. You can either provide your QR code to be scanned or your second dose receipt. You must also show ID accompanying this proof.
- We are required under the provincial legislation to check this proof each and every time you enter. Therefore there are NO IN AND OUT privileges. If you do leave you will need to show us proof and not give our staff a hassle for asking for it again.
- Masks MUST be worn at all times while in the arena including the dressing rooms. Prior to leaving the dressing rooms you may remove your mask.
- Outside food and beverage is permitted. You may remove your mask to eat or drink but must put it back on immediately after you are finished.
- Teams must leave the dressing room 15 minutes after their ice time is complete. This will allow staff time to enter and clean/sanitize the dressing room before the next group enters.
It is important that players, coaches, parents and spectators DO NOT attend if they are feeling unwell.
We thank everyone for their cooperation in helping to ensure our arenas are a safe space for participants, coaches, parents/guardians and staff.