OMHA/OHF Forms/Policies, Libraries (Lambeth Minor Hockey)

All LibrariesDocument Library Items
  • Documents
    OMHA/OHF Forms/Policies
    Created: Sep 24, 2012 10:51 PM, Updated: May 13, 2024 11:40 PM
    This library contains the commonly used OMHA forms by Lambeth Minor Hockey (Player Transfer/Move forms, Certifications, AP form, Travel Permit etc.)
Items in this Library
  • .pdf
    2023-24 OMHA Modified Ice Participant List
    71.6 KB
  • .pdf
    2023-2024 OMHA Offer of Affiliation
    66.5 KB
  • .pdf
    OHF Screening Declaration Form
    333 KB
  • .pdf
    OHF Screening Policy
    422 KB
  • .pdf
    2023-24 OMHA Team Official Qualification Requirements
    OMHA Chart listing the current Certification requirements for bench staff. Head Coaches, Assistant Coaches and Trainers listed on Gamesheet must meet the minimum requirements detailed on this chart.
    130 KB